- The Policy regulates the treatment of personal data ofusers website (“Users”), collected in connection with the use of the website by Beira-Serra.
- The availability of personal data implies knowledge of the policy described on this page.
II - About Us
III - Collection and Treatment of Personal Data
- At the time, access and use of the website do not necessarily imply the availability of personal data by Users, except when required for the interaction of Users with the website and, in this case, any consent for the effect will always cover all legal requirements in force at the date of such consent.
IV - Your Rights
- Under the terms of the applicable legislation, Users can request, at any time, access to personal data concerning them, as well as their rectification, elimination and limitation of their treatment or the portability of their data - the legally prescribed conditions have been verified - upon a written request addressed to Beira-Serra to the email address email@example.com.
- Users will also be able to obtain confirmation that personal data concerning them are subject to processing, and will be made available, if required, a copy of the data being processed.
- Under the terms of the law, Users are also guaranteed the right, through these means, to withdraw consent for the processing of data for the purposes based on this ground, however, not invalidating the treatment carried out up to that date based on consent. previously given.
- To exercise any of the rights mentioned above, Users must submit a written request to the following contacts:
Address: Av. Liberdade 13, 8150-101 S.Brás de Alportel
V - Retention of your Personal Data
1. Users' personal data will be kept only for the period necessary for the purposes for which it was collected, except if another period of retention elapses from the applicable law.
2. In what circumstances is there data communication to other entities?
The Beira-Serra may transmit the personal data of users:
a) to use other entities for the provision of certain services,the extent that this service may involve access by these entities, the personal data of Users. Thus, anysubcontracting entity Beira-Serra will treat Users' personal data, on behalf and for the account of Beira-Serra, under the strict obligation to follow its instructions and under the terms of the subcontracting agreement entered into with the said subcontracting entities;
b) Any company in which Beira-Serra holds (directly or indirectly) a stake in the respective share capital of Beira-Serra, for the purposes previously defined;
c) To entities with which Beira-Serra has established commercial agreements or partnerships, for the purposes previously defined;
d) To third parties, when deeming such data communications as necessary or appropriate (i) in the light of the applicable law, (ii) the fulfillment of legal obligations / court orders, (iii) of deliberations or decisions of the control authorities or ( iv) to respond to requests from public or government authorities.
3. In any of the situations mentioned above, Beira-Serra will take all appropriate measures to ensure the effective protection of the personal data transmitted.
VI - Security measures
- The Beira-Serra Company develops its best efforts to protect the personal data of users against unauthorized access. For this purpose, it uses security systems, rules and other procedures, in order to guarantee the protection of personal data, as well as to prevent unauthorized access to data, improper use, disclosure, loss or destruction.
- However, it is the Users' responsibility to ensure and ensure that the devices and equipment used to access the website are adequately protected against harmful software, computer viruses and worms.
VII - Cookies
1. "Cookies" are small text files that identify each User's computer on theserver Beira-Serra. The cookies themselves do not identify the individual user, only the computer used.
3. The cookies used on this website are as follows:
These cookies are associated with the use of Google Universal Analytics. They are used to distinguish users by assigning a randomly generated number to each user of the website. These cookies are included in each page request and are used to collect data about users' navigation through the website. The collected innovation is then handled through theplatform Google Analytics.
_ga: 2 anos _gid: 24 horas
When navigation ends.
This cookie is also associated with the use of Google Universal Analytics and is used to limit the volume of data collected on websites high traffic.
4. All the browsers most currentallow the User to accept, refuse or delete cookies, namely by selecting the appropriate settings in the respective browser. The User can configure cookies in the "options" or "preferences" menu of the browser. To learn more about cookies, including how to see what cookies were created and how to manage and delete them, the User can visit www.allaboutcookies.org, which includes information on how to manage user settings for the various providers of browsers.
5. Not sure whichbrowser you are web using? To check it, open yourbrowser web and select "Help" at the top of the browser window. Then select “About”. A pop-up window should appear with information about your browser. Open yourbrowser web and select the name of the browser at the top of the screen (eg “Firefox”). Then select “About”. A pop-up window should appear with information about your browser.
Note, however, that by disabling cookies, the User may affect, partially or totally, his browsing experience on the website.
VIII - Links to websites Third Party
- The links on this website may lead to other websites. The Beira-Serra is not responsible, approves or endorses any form or endorse the content of these websitesor the websites linked to them or referred to therein.
- The Beira-Serra is not liable for damage resulting from viruses that may infect your computer or the network of the User, or other property on account ofaccess to the website of Beira-Serra with content transfer to our computer or network of the User.
- This Policy applies only to information collected on the website of the Beira-Serra,so that for the userknow how their data may be processed in the context of any other websites to which access through this website,please referthe respective privacy policies.
IX - Complaints
- Without prejudice to any other means of administrative or judicial appeal, the User is entitled to submit a complaint to the National Data Protection Commission or other competent supervisory authority under the terms of the law, if he considers that the processing of his data by Beira-Serra violates the legal regime in force at all times.
X - Contacts
- The User will be able to contact Beira-Serra about all issues related to the processing of his personal data and the exercise of the rights conferred on him by the applicable legislation and, in particular, referred to in this Policy, through from the following contacts:
Phones: (+351) 289 843 137
Mobile: (+351) 966 597 505
Address: Av. Liberdade 13, 8150-101 S.Brás de Alportel
- The Beira-Serra reserves the right, at any time, to change the present terms of treatment of personal data. These changes will be duly publicized on the website.
However, whenever relevant changes are made to the User in terms of cookies, he will again see a pop-up window so that, depending on the type of cookie in question, he can access the information and / or consent to its use and storage. .
Last updated date: Twenty-first of July, two thousand and twenty-one
- This website belongs to Beira-Serra, headquartered at (Av. Liberdade 13, 8150-101 S.Brás de Alportel) (hereinafter referred to as “Beira-Serra”) and is also operated and hosted on infrastructure. structure made available by JAVALI - Administração e Desenvolvimento de Sistemas Informáticos, Lda. with headquarters in Madan Parque, Rua dos Inventores, Quinta da Torre, 2825-182 Caparica.
III - Change in Terms of
IV - Access to the website
1. Access to the website is not subject to registration. The Beira-Serra has the exclusive right to, at any time, suspend, partially or completely, access to the website,especially in operations management, maintenance, repair, alteration or modernization, and to close definitively or temporarily, partially or totally, at any time, according to your will, the website or any of the services, without prior notice.
V - Use of the website
1. The use of the website is subject to compliance with the following rules:
a) Do not use the website to send or make available any illegal, false, misleading, threatening, malicious, abusive, defamatory, injurious, invasive privacy content , racially, ethically or morally reprehensible, damaging or undermining people's dignity or damaging to minors, or which may adversely affect the image of Beira-Serra;
b) Do not use the website to send or provide information or content that belongs to third parties and that you do not have the right to use, such as, for example, content protected by the copyright of third parties or content that contains personal data of third parties;
c) Do not use the website to make available or transmit any type of material that contains or may contain viruses, worms, defects, Trojan horses or any other item or computer codes, files or programs that are likely to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer equipment or system (hardware or software) or communications equipment;
d) Do not use or explore, for commercial purposes or that are paid in any way, the website, including its contents, materials, functionalities or resources. In particular, you may not promote or advertiseon the website any brand, product or service, such as through sales offers, sponsorship requests and promotion contests;
e) Do not remove any copyright, trademark or proprietary rights notices;
f) Do not impersonate anyone or any entity, including, but not limited to, a Beira-Serra, officerguide or receive someone as if they were a host, or falsely witness family or connections with someone;
g) Do not make available or transmit any unsolicited or unauthorized content as SPAM. h) Do not collect, store, make available, transmit, explore or reproduce information about other users (including usernames and / or email addresses) for unauthorized purposes.
2. In general, the User must use the website in a responsible, prudent and careful manner, and must not disturb or degrade the continuity, integrity and quality of the resources and functionalities of the same. The User acknowledges that he / she will use the website at his / her own risk and is solely responsible for any damage caused to his / her computer system and / or equipment or for other damages or losses, including loss or damage to data, resulting from the use of the materials, contents or information obtained, in any form, through the website.
VI - Intellectual Property Rights
- The User acknowledges that the website, its structure and layout, the selection, organization and presentation of its content, including its functionalities and the software used in it, as well as the brands, logos and symbols presented in the website, are owned by Beira-Serra or have been properly licensed in favor of Beira-Serra.
- The User further recognizes that the contents of this website (texts, images, graphics, sound and animation and all other information provided) are protected by intellectual property rights and is obliged to respect such rights.
- It is up to Beira-Serra manage the design, layout and arrangement of all the information, content and materials on the website,so the Beira-Serra may at any time update, modify or delete any content, services , options or features, as well as modify its presentation and configuration and change the respective URLs.
- The User is not authorized to transmit, communicate to the public, publish, make available to the public, modify, transform, copy, sell, use or distribute , in any way, the texts, images or other information contained in this website or part of the website without the prior written authorization of Beira-Serra. The use of brands and logos on this website, as well as the availability of materials and products on the website, do not grant, nor can they be interpreted as granting permission to Users to use, directly or indirectly, such marks, logos or materials.
VII - Personal Data
VIII - Information
- The information made available on the website of Beira-Serra, Av. Liberdade 13, 8150-101 S.Brás de Alportel essentially aims to clarify and inform Users about aspects related to the activity and services provided by Beira-Serra, as well as the products promoted and / or marketed by them.
IX - Responsibility and Guarantees
1. The website was developed with the interests of our Users in mind. However, we cannot guarantee that the website or any functionality available on it will meet any needs and expectations that you have or that serve your specific purposes.
2. A Beira-Serra also does not guarantee that:
a) The results obtained through the use of the website are correct, true, proper or reliable;
b) Any advice, recommendation or information, of any kind, under the responsibility of Beira-Serra, presented or made available on the website, or obtained through its use, whether current, rigorous, complete or free from errors - at Beira-Serra informs that it does not assume any legal duty in this matter;
c) Any material or other type of content made available by third parties through the website is safe, legal or appropriate;
d) The qualities, functionalities or characteristics of the products, services, information or other materials or content published on the website fulfill any expectation of the users.
3. Beira-Serra ensures, however, that in a reasonable, responsive and chargeable manner it endeavors to guarantee the reliability of the results obtained by using the website.
4. Beira-Serrawill not be responsible for errors that may occur due to system irregularities, failure (temporary or permanent) of the website, applications or other tools. The Beira-Serrais not responsible for any damages resulting from misuse or inability to use the website.
X - Links to websites third party
- The Beira-Serra may provide links to pages of other entities. These websites do not belong to, nor are operated or controlled by Beira-Serra and therefore it is not responsible, approves or in any way supports or subscribes to the content of those websites, or the websites linked to or referred to in them. The establishment of links does not, under any circumstances, imply the existence of relations between Beira-Serra and the owner or manager of the web page to which the link refers.
- In view of the above, Beira-Serra is not responsible for the legality, reliability or quality of any content made available there, nor for the compliance with the legal rules applicable in relation to the content available there, the use of these links being the sole responsibility of the Users. .
XI - Security
- A Beira-Serra does not guarantee that the website will operate uninterruptedly, be free of errors or flaws or that it will be available on an ongoing basis.
- The Beira-Serra shall make its best efforts so that the website has not any kind of viruses or other harmful gender elements to your computer. However, since Beira-Serra cannot fully control the circulation of information over the Internet, it cannot guarantee that it does not contain any type of virus or other elements that could damage your computer.
- To ensure the security of the website, Beira-Serra may, at any time and without prior notice, take the necessary steps to ensure the integrity, security, continuity or quality of the website, including restrictions or limitations on access.
XII - Validity of the Terms and Conditions of Use
XIII - Questions
XIV - Applicable Law
XV - Competent Forum